Sunday, March 21, 2010

So maybe he wasn't the one the red panties are going to bring me..

Hello all! I know it's been quite some time since I've written and I apologize. See, I promised a friend of mine that I wouldn't write about a certain man that was temporarily in my life. However...he's gone so gloves off so to speak!

We will just call him Mr. Second Time Around. Yep, he's the one from Valentine's Day. Had a great 12 hour date and then poof! He was gone. Haven't seen him since and hear from him sporadically. I was really hurt and very depressed over it until I took a look back and realized....this is kinda the same thing that happened the last time we dated! I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's a pattern of his. Then I went through all of the usual...anger, hurt, exercising like crazy to take my mind off of it, called all my friends and bitched up a storm. You know the routine. We've all done it. Now I'm at the point where I say....not much for me to do about it so on to the next one? Anyone want to submit an application? The job is open.

So, while I have friends who are more than open to the second time around relationship but I've come to the conclusion that while I believe that everyone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance, maybe the second time around relationship may not be for me. I still believe in the power of the red panties and I've still got three quarters of the year left so again....feel free to apply if you think the position is for you! Looking for Mr. Red!

No comments:

Post a Comment