Friday, July 29, 2011

When did I turn into this?

Seriously singletons, who am I? I know who I am but the fact that I'm happier than ever and that really confuses me and again, makes me happier than ever. Mr. 2g2bt is out of town and I realized tonight that one call from him makes my whole day. Really? When did that happen? I used to be anti-relationship. I did all of that. When my friend were out "messing around" I spent a good 10 years in relationships. I had my twneties in my thirties. I was in a relationship staring at 16 and spent a better partof my 20's in front of a detective. This made me think a lot about my life. My world right now is back to what it was a year ago and yet it seems really empty. The house is empty, I'm bored and I'm waiting for the phone to ring so I can fall alseep. When did this happen? I can answer that...about July, 2010. I know, the first date wasn't until August 20, 2011 but really, my mind was taken over in July, 2010. Again..thank you Tricia for making me go to the reunion. I'm glad I made you go to senior prom.

I think about all the things that have happened in my life, both the good and bad and I know that they have made me who I am. Of course I wish my Dad was still here....he would be so happy that I was with Mr. 2g2bt....and I wish I hadn't gone through the 10 years of hell with psycho boy but at the same time, if I hadn't dealt with it all, I wouldn't be who I am now. It's very true, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

There's good and bad in that. I know that there are 3 sides to every story (his, hers and the truth) but I also have built up a wall because I was sick of getting hurt. However Mr. 2g2bt has destroyed that wall. I have given him my whole heart. He's either going to cherish it forever or destroy it at some point but either way he's more than worth it. He's not perfect and neither am I but he's also kind and caring and he loves me with his whole heart. In the whole process his family had accepted me and my family and to me that's very important. I love him more than words can say and I miss him. Wish he would come home already.

What I am saying, singletons is don't give up. Mr. 2g2bt and I haven't always had the easiset of roads but what we do know is this....we love each other and aren't willing to give up. During the bumps along the road, that's really a big deal. Daddy, I love you with all my heart and I miss you so much that some days it physically still hurts but through your death I learned who I was and I can handle just about anything now because I've already survived the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment